We made this announcement a few weeks ago:
Remedying the problem of the leftover donut.
The sixth and final (according to the parents) baby will be here in early September.
Hitting the 20 week mark this week!
Weekend getaway at a caldera lake (lake in a volcanic crater). Amazing sunsets!
My favorite 8 year old paddling away.
My favorite 3 year old sipping on a coconut shake.
And on to the links…
- I made these most delicious fried potatoes this week. Easy and believe me, so good! I want more. (Or is that the pregnancy talking?)
- An informational article on using RAFT to help your TCK cope with an upcoming move.
- Rachel Peih Jones shares the importance of telling your kids their stories.
- Going with the travel theme for this week: 2015 ‘s best apps for travel according to Forbes.
- Got to finish with a laugh! Blake Shelton talks to Jimmy Fallon about Jimmy’s pick up truck.
What is your favorite link this week? I want something new to watch or read!